Friday, July 15, 2011

My Credo

Once before I blogged about what was on my mind concerning the wine world. This stopped after two entries. However, my interest in wine has continued to deepen. Combined with my knowledge of food, I have decided to look at the topic from what I hope is my own angle, and God knows what that is.

I hope to enter my thoughts on a fairly regular basis, covering events that I attend, wines that I have enjoyed, thoughts about the industry and so on. I hope that my observations are on target and hopefully thought provoking, as my views on wine are certainly changing all the time.

I'm going to finish this post with several of my favorite sites for wine news.

1. The Daily Grape. I find Gary Vaynerchuk to be erally obnoxious at times, but he has one hell of a pallet.
2. Natalie Mclean. Always thoughtful, always upbeat.
3. Wine Spectator.com. I find that I disagree as much as I agree.
4. Robert Parker. Interesting, but you have to be familiar with his pallet.

My next post . . . My CIA Wine Immersion Program experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment